mardi 22 juin 2010

Our holidays! {part 3}

I {Chloe} spent a lot of time in the pool, mainly with my Papa while Mama was looking after Mathias (resting and taking his naps in the room)... I really loved that pool! I am not (yet) a beach girl. I like playing with the sand but I am scared of the sea and especially of the waves...
But when I am bigger I will surely go!

Yes, I know I need a new swimsuit.

First time in the pool! I liked it but kept splashing my face and eventually got tired of it...




2 commentaires:

Aline a dit…

comme c'est chouette les vacances! c'est exactement ce qu'il me faut en ce moment!!! Chère Chloé, est-ce que Tati Aline peut venir avec toi la prochaine fois??? tu sais je suis tombée dans les escaliers jeudi dernier et je me suis foulée la cheville!!! maintenant je boite et je mets une atelle à la cheville pour reposer mon pied!!! c'est dur mais quand je vois tes photos je retrouve le sourire!! love

Joef03 a dit…

Marvellous ! Happy holidays !