mercredi 1 juin 2011

L'Affiche Moderne {The Handmade Hullabaloo}

Hello! My latest blog post for The Handmade Hullabaloo is live! check it out, I have prepared a lovely post about L'Affiche Moderne, a French online gallery presenting the work of young photographers, graphic designers and children's illustrators.

These two below are my choices for my two children: the little cars and trucks with the animals driving them is so funny, my 18 month-old son would love it! He's all passionate by engines and animals at the moment. I love Sarah Jane's illustrations, and it was harder to pick something for my 4 year-old daughter... but ultimately the animals playing music is too cute to be missed!


But guess what?!... I was the lucky winner of a giveaway organised by Peggy of Paul et Paula blog. The prize was a poster from L'Affiche Moderne! So I asked my daughter to show me which poster was her favorite... and she eventually picked up the pink world map {in French}.


I will blog about it when we receive it... stay tuned!

L'Affiche Moderne :: Website :: Blog :: Facebook :: Twitter


Hop now to The Handmade Hullabaloo for the full post!



Aucun commentaire: